You are here
Human Resource Manager
- Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels
- Work with Business Units
About Our Client
Our client designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Their product is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,300 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
To provide full spectrum HR services to the retail department in Asia region under the direction and support of function leaders. Make sure all the company policies are effectively implemented.
II. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To be responsible of daily HR affairs for the Remote Site Office and stores in the area;
2. To follow up and implement HR strategy of the Headquarters;
3. To handle the staffing process for the area and achieve recruitment objectives effectively;
4. Manage the preparation, distribution, and reporting processes for payroll in the area;
5. In charge of the exercise of personal income tax deduction, social insurance procedures, OT management, and calculation of staff payroll in the area. Make sure the reports are complied with government and company policy, delivered timely with accuracy;
6. Set up good relationship and keep connection with local government labor management for Company goodness and always aware of updated labor management policies and regulations;
7. Handle retail shops staff social insurance and housing fund properly;
8. Follow-up with external agents (for retail activity outside China) to handle the salaries outside China and provide on time to finance
9. Prepare and implement Handbook retail
10. Other HR issues related to Retail Asia;
The Successful Applicant
III. Personal Qualities&Qualifications:
1. Bachelor degree majored in business/human resources/personnel admin.;
2. 3~4 years HR experience in retail industry;
3. Familiar with Labor Law and local government labor regulations;
3. Good communication skills;
4. Good computer skills, familiar with Excel, Word and related HR software;
5. Fluent English and Mandarin, both oral and written;
6. Good team spirit and service sense.
What's on Offer
A culture that emphasizes high degree of creativity and individuality, this role offers the successful candidate exposure to a fun and dynamic environment.