You are here
- great career development
- competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the TOP brands in Food & Beverage industry. It has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their products and has shaped the global culture for more than 30 years.
It presents in 64 countries, with more than 12,000 employees worldwide, and over 450 boutiques worldwide at the end of 2015.
Drive & Execute the HR Strategy:
In collaboration with Zone Management, drive the creation & execution of the People Strategies & Plans that attract, develop and retain employees to support the organizational short and long term business needs to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats.
Organizational Design & Development:
* Pro-actively challenge the established organizational structure of the business units to drive superior performance.
* Manage smooth organizational transitions using best practice change management methodologies.
Performance & Talent Management:
* Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development.
* Lead the Market Talent Reviews/Calibrations to ensure high performance is rewarded (e.g. Performance calibration) and developed (e.g. exposure of High Potentials) in line with the Management Development Cycle.
* Ensure Managers use tools effectively to assist individual and team performance improvement at all levels
* Accountable for compliance in all HR processes
* Accountable for smooth and efficient salary review
* Accountable for Data Management; ensure regular and timely updates of databases, reporting, provision of management information, KPI's tracking of action and follow up through of agreed plans.
* Monitor budget
Develop People and Organization:
* Establish the appropriate organization in line with the operational plan (OP) and international guidelines
* Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a team to deliver superior performance and results against KPIs
* Manage the development and evolution of the HR function in the Market/Region.
* Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line Corporate Business Principles.
Safety and Health:
* Drive cross functional alignment for Offices and commercial teams, ensure compliance and measures
* Implement Safety & Health Committees in H.O & Commercial, liaise with TQM
* Ensure KPI's reporting
* Communication campaigns
* Ensure Line Managers and Employees understand Organizational design (3 box Model) and can quickly and efficiently access solutions.
* Collaborate with CoE (Center of Expertise) to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business people plans.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree level education or equivalent.
* Experience within fast moving, changing environment.
* Exposure to CoE processes e.g. Talent Management, Learning & Development, coaching experience/ Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits
* Leading / managing change in organizations
* Line Management experience
* Multinational Matrix organization
What's on Offer
* Global exposure
* Management team member role
* Great career progression
* Downtown location