You are here
- Competitive salary package
- Great career progression
About Our Client
One of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve around 48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
* Commercial Banking
* Retail Banking and Wealth Management
* Global Banking and Markets
* Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
This role will be a critical HR Business Partner providing extensive HR solutions and strategy to a particular assigned revenue division of the firm.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing strategic and Operational advice, work closely with employees and managers to identify appropriate solutions and providing sound advice on their people management requirements. This is an opportunity for an individual who enjoys driving change and progressive thinking and working with a team to achieve outstanding results, and continual improvement.
The Successful Applicant
* Self-directed, process oriented, strong business acumen, attention to detail, ability to drive consensus in decision making and problem solving, ability to coach
* Strong business acumen and logic thinking
* Good people leadership skills
* Must have strong oral/written communication skills
* Ability to develop and translate strategies and plans in to action - sense of urgency
* Demonstrated ability to positively influence others
* Demonstrated usage change management techniques in a business setting
What's on Offer
* Global Exposure
* Oversea training opportunity
* Competitive salary package