You are here
- HRBP/HRM in Leading Retail Industry
- Great HR Career Development
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies. With rapid business growth, they are looking for HR professional to join in their Beijing office.
* To be responsible for HR full function work.
* To partner business with HR strategy and support.
* Cross-function communication.
* Support Retail store business development including store opening and expansion.
* Talent development such as succession plan, leadership development.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree majored in business/human resources is preferred.
2. 5+ years HR experience in retail industry with store management experience is a must.
3. Familiar with Labor Law and local government labor regulations;
3. Good communication skills;
4. Good computer skills, familiar with Excel, Word and related HR software;
5. Fluent English and Mandarin, both oral and written;
6. Good team spirit and service sense.
What's on Offer
* Competitive package
* Good career development platform
* Directly reporting to APAC HRVP with regional exposure
* Downtown location