You are here
- High Leadership Role
- Fully global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is the 3rd oldest family-owned manufacturing company in the United States, and the global leader in the field. As leading companies continue to drive sustainability in their business, they scrutinize every point of their supply chain, including the packaging used to move their product. They provide reusable plastic containers, pallets, dunnage and bulk systems that improve the flow of product all along the supply chain, to reduce costs, enhance profitability and add sustainability.
For more than 150 years, our client has been dedicated to a customer-focused approach to providing a diversified offering of high quality material handling and packaging products and services for a wide variety of industries. They have celebrated great success because of their unfailing foresight and courage to develop new products, expand into new markets and step beyond traditional thinking.
- Recruitment and Staffing of both regional and local operations
- Serve as a business partner advising human resources issues, policies and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with regional business plans
- Organizational Development. Provide Asia Pacific HR with strategic HR support that will enhance organizational capability by aligning foundation al HR systems, processes and tools to the new operational strategies and initiatives.
- Compensation. Assure that CSAV has the appropriate C&B processes and strategies in place. Implement any new initiatives with regards to C&B.
- Management Training. Provide for executive management development by organizing and conducting training in various management topics and providing coaching on employee relations matters.
- Succession Planning - insure that there are effective succession planning tools in place and work with regional management to ensure proper execution of these tools.
- Staff oversight of the local HR team. Day-to-day management responsibility for all Human Resources in the region, assuring all HR plans and projects are implemented locally.
- Budgeting. Work with senior management and HR teams to review and audit regional staffing and annual HR budgets.
- Policies. Establish employee policies in compliance with global company policies and local employment laws. Maintain and update employee handbook etc.
- Performance Management. Assure that the appropriate tools for annual appraisals are in place, well implemented and executed.
- To influence and advise on the best practices for people in business.
- To develop the Senior team and key Staff through coaching.
- Contribute to the development of a corporate culture.
- Develop relationships with Trade and Line Managers to be a business partner.
- Stimulate the development of fair and just policies in the regions that affords us competitiveness in the employment markets.
- Support HRD initiatives from HO Chile
- Make recommendations for Overseas Expat and secondees vis a vis their package and its fit within the region/ country.
- Advise on Training and Development in the regions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years of working experience
- Manufacturing background is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong business acumen and be able to adopt change in dynamic business environment
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- International exposure
- Competitive salary package
- Downtown location