You are here
- World leading listed company
- Attracting salary package + Perfect development platform
About Our Client
World leading listed company is now having a opening position due to it's massive business expansion.
1.As a business partner to work closely with business divisions for developing and executing
human resources and office administration strategies.
2. Perform full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to staffing, compensation
and benefits, performance management, training and development, employee relations etc.
3. Develop, execute and review Human Resources policies and procedures and ensure
compliance in accordance with related regulatory requirements, with primarily focus on our
overseas office in China.
4. Identify areas for improvement and in turn to drive for positive results. Provide guidance
and direction to management team and employees on HR related topics.
5. Manage the administration and office operations.
6. Assist and co-work with global and local HR talents in further development and execution of
HR related tasks.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 10 years of solid experience in HR management and 5 years or above in a
managerial position, and with prior experience in PRC environment is preferable.
2. Well conversant and maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, tax regulations
and related regulatory requirements of HK and China. Knowledge of other oversea
employment laws is advantageous.
3. Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR strategic planning, HR policies and
4. Experience in handling China and expatriate employment issues.
5. Experience in HRIS management.
6. Excellent PC skills and proficient in MS Excel, Visio and Word.
7. Experience in a multi-national company and a multi-cultural environment is essential,
8. Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese is a must, including Mandarin
9. Immediate available will be preferred
10. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Manager
What's on Offer
Attracting salary package + Perfect development platform