You are here
- Global Exposure
- Promising industry
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial leader in specialty chemistry industry.
- Develop appropriate strategies and actions to ensure that HR policies and
procedures are aligned with the business requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures that ensure that HR policies are effective,
consistent with the Global Group and in compliance with local legislation and
- Harmonise HR strategies and programs across current and newly acquired business
- Assist in the development of compensation and benefit strategies
- Take a leadership role in defining the behaviours that support the company's vision
and values (new project under way)
- Work with country management in relation to recruiting needs.
- Develop and implement plans in relation to the retention and motivation of key staff.
- Develop and support organization training and development based on the personal,
professional and organizational needs.
- Propose and implement reward and recognition programmes.
- Coordinate employee grievances and mediate workplace disputes where
- Provide employee support and counseling services
- Provide any recommendations to support the culture and employee productivity.
- Liaise and work hand in hand with zone and country finance.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10+ years of hands-on experience in a HR generalist role, preferably with
exposure to the traditional industry with strong presence in China
- Strong people skills with a cultural sensitivity and understanding of the China market
- High standards of personal integrity, ethics, honesty and discretion
- Able to work in a fast-moving and challenging environment
What's on Offer
Global exposure, promising industry