You are here
Head of Treasury - Global F500 Group Level Role
- Global Fortune500 Enterprise
- Leading Player in Home Appliance Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 and the world leading electrical appliance manufacturer with established businesses across the world. Due to their massively globally expansion project, they are now seeking to appoint a head of treasury to be one of key members of the senior leadership team in its group level, and to focus on cash flow management.
1. To formulate framework and policies for balance sheet management
2. To monitor, model and enhance the liquidity management and cash flow planning from group level prospective;
3. To ensure accuracy and completeness of worldwide consolidation, analysis, reporting of treasury related items including financial income and expenses, debt position, equity position, cash & liquid assets, and other financial assets;
4. To participate in the major funding risk assessment of the investment projects and business matters, and provide funding solutions, etc.
The Successful Applicant
1. You must have at least 10 years of in-house treasury experience.
2. Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or economics;
2. You should have strong experience in managing cash flow, risk assessment in global M&A.
3. Personality wise, you should be hands, on and proactive.
4. Proficiency in English and Mandarin is required.
What's on Offer
1. Competitive salary package + bonus
2. Fast growing and profitable business