You are here
Head of Legal
- Head of Legal
- Global leader in Entertainment and Service
About Our Client
A leading global player in the Entertainment and Service industry
- Provide advice on contract negotiations, legal risks and commercial terms and conditions. Act as negotiator for revised terms when necessary.
- Responsible for providing effective commercial agreements with partners to ensure sustainable relationships with appropriate control and maximize commercial opportunities.
- Cooperate with other team members and finance/audit functions to ensure corporate policies are implemented within China.
- Awareness of regulatory matters and privacy issues by liaising with external advisers and regulatory bodies where necessary.
- Frequent contact with external counsel, customers and vendors of the business and their legal counsel.
- Tackle with consumer, vendor or leasing related disputes and lawsuits together with external counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate above degree in Law -PRC Bar required
- 6+ year's PQE in major law firm or MNC in-house legal function in China, experience in B2C business companies is a plus.
- Demonstrate initiative and productivity.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner.
- Be able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
A work-life balance and multinational working environment, an opportunity to demonstrate strategic thinking and leadership.