Head of Japan Office (Sales) - Japanese Expert Only
Head of Japan Office (Sales)
European Packaging Company
About Our Client
My client is a European leading branding in packaging machinery with full technology advantage, solid reputation and over 50% market share in Europe.
Because of its steady development in Asia Pacific region, we are looking for a Head of Japan Office, who in fully responsible for the P&L of the business in Japan.
1. Supervision of management and development of Japan office&organisation.
2. Responsibility for the marketing and sales strategies within machinery, CR sales&service for our Japan company as well as Japanese customer in Asia country.
3. Regular customer visits, further improvement of customer relation as well as consulting of customers before order placement.
4. Observation of market, trends, and competitors.
5. Care for regular internal reporting and tasks such as monthly sales reporting to Asia Pacific management.
6. Annual market and competition review to monitor market volume and market shares.
The Successful Applicant
1. More than 5 years related sales and management working experiences with multi-national company at
2. Dynamic, proactive, and customer oriented.
3. Experienced in corrugating related industry would be plus.
4. Good command of English and Japanese.
5. Leadership plus experience in setting up and management in similar company.
What's on Offer
* National commercial leader position for a MNC
* Large potential of personal career development
* Rewarding package