You are here
Head of HRBP - Mainland China
- Head of HRBP - Mainland China
- Multinational Trading Company
About Our Client
American global leading multinational trading company. Main products focus on Electronic Product.
* Strategic partner to the senior leaders, to ensure the effective use of business resources, acting as advisor, proposing suite of solutions to support the business grow and meet the HR needs of the business units.
* Assess the HR implications of strategic options based on the understanding of designated business units and the business groups drivers and strategies, develop and deliver well integrated people strategies within the business units.
* Partner with the senior leadership team to drive a high performing culture in an integrated structure by promoting leadership skills and performance management, improving staff engagement levels
* Develop a close and effective working relationship with the HR teams of different business groups.
* Ensure strong customer relationship satisfaction levels as a result of providing high value deliverable to the business.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 10 years progressively responsible experience in a HR, and strong HRBP background would be a must.
* Solid experience in serving commercial teams.
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
* Good conceptual skills with the ability to understand business directions and develop strategic HR plans to meet client needs.
* The ability to anticipate change and exercise flexibility and judgement in assessing issues in a dynamic environment.
* Good understanding of the changing HR environment, best practices and emerging trends.
* Ability to fit in fast-pacing multicultural environment with hands-on working style.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package