You are here
Head of Contract Manufacturing
- Setting up all of the Manufacturing from scratch
- Working for an extremely progressive and fast growing organisation
About Our Client
My client is a Global leader within the Gaming and Toys market. With a very strong brand in US, Europe and China, they are looking to expand their business in new and exciting ways. They have grown their business through recruiting highly skilled professionals from all different companies, sectors and cultures. This has resulted in a highly dynamic environment with exceptional opportunities for career development.
Your overall job description is to manage all of the Contract Manufacturing and to really own all of the separate elements of this area. You will have the responsibility to understand from all levels of the business which products need to be manufactured, what sort of volumes are going to be needed and what sort of quality will be required. Working across all product ranges, including Toys and Apparel, you will go out and source the right manufacturers for the right products and make sure that all of the business requirements are met or exceeded. Other areas of responsibility include:
* continuous management of the Contract Manufacturers, growing the different product lines and ensuring that the volumes, quality and general practices are of the highest standard.
* building a team internally to deliver best practice Supply Chain to combine the Manufacturing, Demand Planning, S&OP and Distribution together.
* developing the Distribution network and ensuring on time delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in Contract Manufacturing and have ideally set up manufacturing operations from scratch. Coming from an FMCG, Technology or Media sector, you will have operated at a very senior level and have a great knowledge of the overall Manufacturing and Supply Chain process with Best Practice training. Other requirements include:
* managing teams of professionals as well as growing your own teams.
* Mandarin and English is a must.
* very commercial outlook with the ability to sell ideas and influence externally as well as internally within the organization.
What's on Offer
If you are a candidate who wants to drive their career forwards within a very unique, challenging but also exciting environment, then this is for you. It will test your skills and this is why you need to be adaptable. This may not be the company that you have always thought you would want to work for but will be once you've spoken to them...........