You are here
Group General Counsel | Shanghai
- Newly created position
- Senior leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader with global operation worldwide. They are a public company with a strong legal, compliance, and corporate government teams in China, America, and Europe. They are seeking for a senior lawyer to join as a Group General Counsel.
This is a Group General Counsel position overseeing the legal affairs of the entire corporation. There will be local and international legal teams reporting into this position.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer, preferably in China with US experience;
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience;
- Solution-oriented, problem-solver, entrepreneurial mindset;
- Resilient, structured way of working, and high sense of responsibility;-
- Mandarin and English will be essential
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive compensation package as well as promising career prospects within a fast-expanding organization. This is ideal for senior in-house lawyers who are looking for a step up in becoming a Group General Counsel with direct access to the senior management team in China and globally.