You are here
Global SSC Director
- Global Well-known Large Pharmaceuticals Group
- Senior Global Share Service Management
About Our Client
Our client is a well known fortunate 500 company. They have a global shared service centre in Dalian and we are looking for a Finance leader to manage the global intercompany transactions.
This role will lead the company's Global Intercompany Center of Excellence, be responsible for managing the operations and projects of intercompany at global level, providing strategic guidance to build up Intercompany operations which consists of more than 100 staff members with a view to expand with new group wide initiatives. Lead the Intercompany Center of Excellence consistent with corporate core values and under the Global Shared Service Centre's strategic intent. This includes working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality intercompany operations, drive process improvements continually as well as provide support to the financial reporting initiatives. Strong finance and business knowledge, strong communication skill, excellent organizational with proven track record of team leadership ability are required.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor or above degree in accounting/ finance is required.
2. With 10 plus years of leading on large scale financial accounting operations, managing on multi stakeholders communications, with the strong experience on leading changing, driving on operation continually improvement, with proved leadership skill from other MNC SSC or BPO experience.
3. CPA or other finance/accounting certification is preferred.
4. SAP experience preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and other benefits