You are here
GL Reporting Finance Manager Gloabl retail brand
- Excellent Career Prospects
- World's Leading Multinational Retail Group.
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and growing American retail company with an expanding business in the Asia Pacific. Due to Continued expansion, an opportunity now exists for an experienced GL/reporting finance manager to join the company.
1. Oversee all accounting activities, such as GL book keeping
2. Monitor company's assets and inventory
3. Be responsible for PRC & Group financial reporting, internal & external audits accounting
4. Ensure the compliance of accounting policies/procedures
5. Coach, develop and build a strong accounting team
The Successful Applicant
1. 5 years or above retail industry or FMCG finance management working experience. Have led a team over 5 people.
2. Finance related education background with good English reading and writing skills.
3. Strong planning and implementing ability, able to work in high pressure and finish mission on time.
4. Good team cooperation sense, good at learning and communicating.
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for personal and career development.
Undisputed opportunity to learn whilst working in a new and challenging environment.