You are here
- General manager
- Electronic, lighting industry
About Our Client
Client founded on 1999, the owner was been engineer for nearly 20 ys background in the lighting industry. Client is a professional lighting manufacturer with its own production facilities in Shanghai and Shangyu, close to the container port of Ningbo. we also has strategic offices in Shanghai and the UK, these divisions service our customer base around the world.
we committed to the development of new products which incorporate the latest technology and our on-going product refinement continues across all our existing ranges.
The company continues to supply high quality products at competitive market prices and more recently has made greater investment in its own laboratory test facilities along with more advanced electronic production procedures.
We hope you find this new catalogue useful and we would like to thank you for your continued support.
- Establish operations standards for quality, productivity, cost control, waste reduction, complete and on-time deliver and safety & environmental.
- Recommends and implements strategic changes in manufacturing and operations strategy.
- Ensures that continuous process improvement is pursued throughout all areas of the business and that all projects are carried out in a timely, financially sound manner consistent with company goals.
- Assists business units in the development of selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages operations leadership team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations.
- Be a creative and proactive leader of the management team, focused on continuous improvement.
- Provide exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Solicit ongoing feedback from Workcell members, Business Unit Manager, and Functional Manager on Functional Manager's contribution to the team. Provide ongoing coaching and counseling to Functional Manager based on feedback.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are "best in field."
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and training.
- Plus 10 - 12 ys work background in a relevant position.
- Or equivalent external work background, including 5 ys management background in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's software packages.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
What's on Offer
challenge stage, good package with bonus of revenue, share of company etc