You are here
General Manager Greater China
- Global leading renewable energy solution provider
- International teamwork to expand Greater China market
About Our Client
As a global leading MNC within the renewable energy sector, our client's business stretches over six continents and includes research, development, manufacturing, and solution design for their customers. With more than 8,000 staff globally and a turnover of more than US $5B, this market leading organisation have built a reputation for quality and innovation, which has led to a range of international awards and recognition for their significant work in this industry.
Due to the ongoing success and growth of our client they are now looking to recruit a General Manager to drive growth and build their presence across the Greater China market.
With our client looking to expand their China operations quickly, this role will play a key role in leading the Greater China business to identifying deal flow across JV's, M&A and Greenfield opportunities within the renewable energy space. The role will directly interface between HQ and the partners and will be key in developing relationships, negotiating deals and partnerships, driving commercial terms, conducting technical due diligence, etc. and be responsible for leading the identification, evaluation and execution of all investment opportunities.
Further the role will be key in establishing strong networks and relationships in the market to develop local suppliers and partners to scale-up the business quickly and efficiently, as well as assisting to localise the operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in management consulting or investment preferably within the energy / renewable energy industry specifically in Greater China
- Experience leading and managing a team to deliver short, medium and long term business success
- Strong skill set in networking and track record developing strong commercial relationships
- Strong M&A experience with a track record of success in deal flow within renewables across both local and MNC businesses in Greater China
- Experience negotiating contacts, commercial terms and conditions, etc.
- Strong communication (written and spoken) with ability to influence in both English and Chinese
- MBA / Masters qualified
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to step-up into a GM role
- Opportunity to work in a high growth and fast paced environment
- Working for a market leading organisation within the renewable energy sector
- Strong opportunity to drive M&A, Greenfield and JV deal flow for the business
- Opportunity to build a business within a large MNC
- Strong culture focused on integrity, creativity and agility