You are here
General Manager of China
- -Attractive/Competitive salary package in Guangzhou
- -Top Management position of the overall business of China.
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the Fortune 500 companies, focus in construction/building solution industry. Their business is growing very fast and recently had finished an M&A project in south China. Now they are looking for senior talent to manage the business of China.
He/ she will be responsible for the overall management of China business.
· Provide leadership & strategic directions to new company in line with divisional and regional strategies.
· Manage and direct the operations to achieve business and profit objectives.
· Hold full profit and loss responsibility for the overall business performance of the new company.
· Develop and implement appropriate long and short term strategies and plans for growing and expanding the markets and exploring new business opportunities incl. new product launches.
· Optimises utilization of resources through appropriate management tools aimed at lowering breakeven points such as lean production techniques, housekeeping, overhead control etc.
· Establish and maintain strong partnership with licensees and distributors to increase sales & services and profits.
· Ensure the effective management of external threats, including economic factors, competitions and legislations, etc.
The Successful Applicant
· Experience in senior management position, with full P&L responsibility.
· With solid experience in managing commercial or industrial projects.
· Should possess intimate knowledge of the relevant industry.
· Business savvy with university degree: who can make sound business judgment, strategic thinking and broad business perspective across the organization, and to add value as a senior member of management team
· Results-oriented: who is a result-driven leader with a strong execution capability and speed to make organization improvements. Has a high energy to lead business initiative and can energize organization/team to achieve stretched business goals.
· Customer-oriented: who can get close to customers, understand theirs and market needs and direction, lead effective negotiations, and provide outstanding service levels and new product launches.
· Fluent English and Mandarin Chinese language capability.
What's on Offer
-Attractive/Competitive salary package in Guangzhou
-Top Management position of the overall business of China.