You are here
- Top Tier MNC
- Excellent platform with open career path
About Our Client
This client is the biggest market player in its industry. With aggressive expanding plan globally, this company has made impressive success in China market last year and worldwide as well.
* Lead the discussion on strategic investments, perform financial modeling and analysis, actively play and support in corporate strategy making and periodic performance review
* Key process owner of the spending planning cycle, with motivation to improve continuously, targeting a healthy and dynamic planning system.
* Great working partner with functional leaders, in guiding reasonable spending and accurate forecasting, as well as ensure right resource to allocate.
* Performs analysis that aids in the decision making process with scenario planning and sensitivity analysis, monitor monthly progress against budgets/forecast and works with managers to ensure right actions and accountability.
* Prepares and distributes timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information, help determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast. Actively interprets and reviews financial results with leaders, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses.
* Participates in the strategic and business planning process from a financial perspective. Lead budget generation that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and appropriate assumptions.
* Executes the monthly forecasting and landing process for functions, cost center, key events/initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
* 5 years' experience with Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company. SAP experience.
* MBA or CPA Preferred
* Smart and motivated, well trained in Excel and PPT, and presentation skills both in Mandarin and English.
What's on Offer
* Open career path
* Attractive package and benefits
* Good training
* Easy going culture