You are here
FP&A Manager + HK Listed Medical Instruments Manufacturer
- Attractive package with good allowance
- Good platform for career path
About Our Client
The company is a well-branded HK listed company which is one of the leading company in Medical Instruments industry. The company has almost 20 years history and the headquarter is in Shenzhen. The Finance team has over 20 people and they are looking for a FP&A Manager to join them.
1. Prepare budget, forecast, and performance analysis for the Group.
2. Establish standard group management reporting framework, including the establishment of review and analysis of subsidiaries performance.
3. Provide monthly actual variance financials and various internal management reports.
4. Supervise the daily work of financial planning and analysis team.
5. Establish controlling guidelines and policies for the Group, ensure Group controlling activities conducted as desired and provide training to subsidiaries.
6. Ad Hoc reporting, analysis and projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Accounting or Finance Management.
2. Over 3 years of relevant experience in MNC preferably in manufacturing industries with commercial exposure.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
4. Strong analytical skill, familiarity with ERP system.
5. Good ability of English.
6. Quick learner and able to multi-task; work independently and under pressure especially during closing time.
What's on Offer
1. Attractive package with good allowance
2. Good working environment
3. Good platform for career path