You are here
FMCG EHS Manager- Chengdu ( The 500 Funtune Company)
- Great opportunity to develop career within international group
- ad EHS System management and implementation in global leader company
About Our Client
-Our client is a global leader in food&beverage industry.
-Our Client produces brands from more than 200 sites in over 30 countries.
- Responsible for the entire EHS management system for facilities in Chengdu.
- Manage an overall risk based safety & health program.
- Formalise and implement EHS management as per global standard
- Identify facility regulatory compliance needs by performing a gap analysis against safety legal requirements within China.
The Successful Applicant
-10+ years EHS working experience.
-Bachelor or master degree on engineering (preferably safety, mechanical, engineering etc.)
-Have experience in leading EHS team
-Have good communication skill and can deal with relationship with multi-dept.
-Certified Safety Engineer would be better.
-Strong experienced and working knowledge of country EHS legislation.
-Fluent in both oral and read English.
What's on Offer
-Big company platform with open culture