You are here
Flavor Research R&D Head
- World leading brand
- Foreigner welcome
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading Beverage brand with over 15 billion USD revenue globally.
* Lead flavor research projects to deliver flavor fundamentals for key business priorities
* Interface with product developers and other research functions to develop hypotheses and experimental plans to lead key flavor research initiatives
* Interpret and correlate data through collaboration with product development, consumer & sensory science and statistics
* Lead taste applications research
* Develop and execute experimental plans to validate hypotheses on taste modulation
* Apply flavor solutions to address flavor needs for business priorities, which may include rebalancing flavor in a product matrix, reformulating flavors, etc.
* Develop/maintain a network of external resources for potential collaborations
* Ensures continuing technical and leadership development of direct reports
The Successful Applicant
* Master (PhD is preferred). in Flavor, Organic, or Analytical Chemistry with 10 years' experience or a Master's Degree in Flavor, Organic, or Analytical Chemistry
* Expertise in isolation of volatile compounds from food and beverages
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
If you want a chance to lead the whole R&D Team for a world leading brand to create organic, healthy & popular Beverage & food, now it's your chance. Great compensation and benefits. The right talent is the first priority. Welcome both Chinese and foreigner.