You are here
- US leading company
- Vas career developement opportunity
About Our Client
The largest US based manufacturer in its industry, has developed a global footprint to serve the growing market worldwide.
Accounting and Finance:
- Manage all finance and accounting processes / systems in line with group policies, PRC statutory requirements and local tax accounting practices.
- Monitor and optimize cash flow management and treasury functions, prepare weekly cash flow forecast.
- Prepare and analyze ongoing financial trends in manufacturing operations including performing in-depth P&L analyses to help understand trends, and profitability, ensure proper return on investments and drive business transformation through proper cost management.
- Manage the annual budget and forecasting processes (including detailed manufacturing / cost center plans) by performing analyses, model development, and gathering supporting data for assumptions.
- Monitor significant variances to plan in expenses, headcount, capital management, inventory management / control, build plan, material costs, parts pricing and standard manufacturing cost performance. Alert management team to issues and driving corrective action / resolving with management team.
- Manage financial and operational controls and metrics, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of monthly financial statements, forecasts, and analysis.
- Supervise all accounting processes accurately and consistently, including accounts payables and receivables, general ledger reconciliation, and accrual accounting duties.
- Oversee bank activity and effectively manage all bank loans.
- Review and monitor capex budget and spending
- Lead capital investment justification and financial modeling
- Enforce all Company policies / procedures and ensure compliance with requirements of corporate finance, tax accounting practices and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure all taxes are filed and paid on time.
- Prepare company records for timely annual audit to satisfy both local statutory and group level requirements.
Determine the organizational structure, budgeting and staffing requirements for Finance/ Accounting team. Responsible for hiring, training, development, performance management, team building, of team members.
The Successful Applicant
-At least 10 years accounting related experience in MNC's manufacturing plant, thereof 2 years manager experience is a must.
-Best knowledge of both PRC GAAP and US GAAP, good command of financial statements consolidation.
-Solid experience in budget management, variances analysis, as well as financial KPIs development.
-Very good sense of business controlling, internal control and process improvement
- ERP implementation experience is value-added
-IPO knowledge will be highly recognized
-CMA, CPA is a plus
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary package even compared with first tier city
Shining company on your resume
Career progression is guaranteed