You are here
- CBD location
- Friednly working environment
About Our Client
This is a reputable logistic multinational company with energetic working environment.
1. Responsible for communicating and coordinating with cross-functional and local finance teams on revenue, capex and headcount planning processes.
2. Prepare monthly financial statements (Statutory & Group internal ); monitor and report on financial performance of individual departments, clients and the division as a whole; recommend corrective actions based on analysis.
3. Participate in the company's Budgeting processes by partnering with US corporate finance, local business departments.
4. Engage in Monthly Rolling Forecast process, analyze profitability and investment returns on business spending, and participate in discussions and develop models to support company initiatives and/or financial decisions.
5. Perform Budget vs. Actual analysis and communicate to business owners, develop and present as necessary monthly financial reporting packages to management; Research and analyze key business drivers, trends and operating systems metrics.
The Successful Applicant
-Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field.
-Minimum of 4-5 years' experience of experience in managerial accounting to include one to two years as a Financial Analyst or equivalent.
-Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, etc.), database query experience (e.g. SQL), Oracle user is a plus.
-High attention to detail, Must be extremely well organized and analytical.
-Good written and oral communication skills (must be fluent in written English).
What's on Offer
You will gain invaluable experience in this fast-track role which offers extensive interaction with senior-level management.