You are here
Finance VP (Mangement Accounting) - Top-tier Chinese PE
- Top-tier exposure in a leading platform
- Unique role combined with strong FP&A and business communicaion requirements
About Our Client
China top-tier direct investment vehicle. Over the years, by exercising its strength as a professional investment platform, it has invested extensively in major infrastructure and key projects in the real estate, industry, energy, transportation, media, hotel and financial service industries.
- Assist the Head of Accounts Division in managing and overseeing budgeting and forecasting, management accounting, financial analysis, taxation and etc;
- Facilitate management's strategic planning by preparing feasibility studies, scenario analysis and financial models and projections;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, MBA preferred;
- ACCA/HKICPA/CFA qualified;
- At least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in financial institutions including Investment Bank, PE, Asset Management, Investment House and etc;
- Strong planning, analytical and management skills;
- Good team player, mature, detail oriented and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PPT and Chinese word processing;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Vice President.
What's on Offer
Very competitive package