You are here
- World Leading Pharmaceutical brand Seeking Financial Business Partner.
- Highly analytical role- focused on research, strategy & process improvement.
About Our Client
A global company in pharmaceutical industry, consisting of a wide range of Healthcare products. It has developed its business in China for about 20 years with thousands of staff.
* Review and ensure accuracy of management accounts for actuals, forecast and budgets and provide robust financial analysis and estimate, for Finance Director review and Sign off.
* Provide commentaries to standard management reports based on an in-depth knowledge of the business, such as drafting monthly commentaries for sales, Balance sheet to FD review, and Lead monthly Commercial Reviews .
* Collaborate with Commercial, Marketing and Supply Chain for consensus forecasting review meeting.
* Spend management - approve all marketing/Sales BAR and purchase orders.
* Prepare& develop standard monthly financial and commercial insight reports -publish and maintain Finance Intranet page.
The Successful Applicant
* Multinational Corporation with a minimum 5-year experience
* Commercial experience / exposure in a FMCG environment
* Minimal Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
* Advanced Excel skills + SAP experience a plus
* Superior Financial Analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary with benefits, depending on experience.
* Market exposure within an international company