Promising career with growing company business
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
My client is a Sino-Spanish Joint Venture Company in Baoying, Yangzhou, China. As one of the worldwide leaders in the development and manufacturing of shift forks, its assembling and related parts for automotive gearbox, supplying to different automotive OEMs worldwide. They have 2 factories based in Spain and the U.S.They are aiming to manufacture and sell shift forks, its assembling and related parts for automotive gearbox in Chinese market and turn to be the local market leading player. The new Joint Venture Company is ready for full production, based on an experienced local and expatriate team, on-going business contributed by the Chinese partner and new products and its process contributed by MIASA.
The purpose of this position is to support the General Manager and Deputy GM to implement the advanced management system in the Joint Venture Company adapting the local peculiarities and enhance the team work and communication between the Management Office, between the local team and foreign investor, and between the Joint Venture Company and the headquarter in Spain.
The Successful Applicant
1. Education background: Bachelor of Finance and Accounting or above, CPA is preferable;
2. Chinese around 30 to 50 years old;
3. Above 8-10 years working experience in finance and accounting function, team leading experience is a plus;
4. Foreign invested company working experience, JV experience is a plus;
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate, influence and interface effectively at all levels;
6. Fluent in English;
7. Good PC skills, hands on experience of ERP systems, ABAS and/or Microsoft Dynamics (NAVISION) is a plus;
8. Good team-work spirit, result oriented; capable of working under pressure.
What's on Offer
*Promising career with growing company business
*Attractive salary package