You are here
- Employee caring culture & environment
- Fast growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a world class manufacturer of plastic injection tools providing high-quality, low-cost tools produced to the highest standards while strictly monitored. Due to the company's ambitious plans and business expansion they are currently looking for a finance Manager.
- coordinate and coaches financial administration in all aspects;
- assure an accurate management of all accountings, administrative, financial and reporting duties in relation to the local rules and law;
- prepare balance sheets and income statements according to Group GAAP (for group consolidation purposes) and local GAAP (for statutory financial statements purposes);
- provide recommendations and information regarding financial and economical issues of the business;
- prepare and distribute monthly plant financial analysis including insightful commentaries detailing issues, opportunities and action plans;
- analyses trends in cost and revenue and reports on unexpected variances;
- monitoring cash flows and warehouse management.
The Successful Applicant
-should have a degree Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
-good spirit of leadership
-need minimum 4 years in the role of Finance Manager
-need analytical skills and costing knowledge
-Fluency in English
What's on Offer
International and people oriented working environment. Great company culture and platform. Competitive salary package for the right candidate.