You are here
- Great company culture and working environment
- Fast career path
About Our Client
Our client is a world class manufacturer of plastic injection tools providing high-quality, low-cost tools produced to the highest standards while strictly monitored. Now the company is preparing IPO for expanding business.
- coordinate and coaches financial administration in all aspects;
- need an accurate management of all accountings, administrative, financial and reporting duties in relation to the local rules and law;
- prepare balance sheets and income statements according to Group GAAP and local GAAP;
- provide recommendations and information regarding financial and economical issues of the business;
- prepare and distribute monthly plant financial analysis;
- need capabilities on cost forecasting and manage the uncertainties;
- monitoring cash flows and warehouse management.
The Successful Applicant
-need 5 or 6 professional experience in the role of Finance Manager
-with capability of analytical skills
-standard costing knowledge is required for this position
-Fluent spoken English
What's on Offer
-International and people oriented working environment.
-Great company culture and platform.
-Competitive salary package for the right candidate.
-fast career path