You are here
- Great career opportunity and fast career path
- exciting carrer with industry gaint
About Our Client
As a leading company, this company is ranked on Fortune 500 list of the world's largest corporations. This company is based manufacturer of health care products and developed its business in 50 countries.
The candidate will be in charge of financial policies, plans, procedures, analysis and controls in the areas of accounting, financial and statutory reporting.
- coordinate and coaches financial administration in all aspects;
- need an accurate management of all accounting's, administrative, financial and reporting duties in relation to the local rules and law;
- prepare balance sheets and income statements according to Group GAAP (for group consolidation purposes) and local GAAP (for statutory financial statements purposes);
- provide recommendations and information regarding financial and economical issues of the business;
- need ability to analyses trends in cost and revenue and reports on unexpected variances;
- monitoring cash flows and warehouse management.
The Successful Applicant
-Finance or Accounting degree.
-Excellent communication skills
-5 or more professional experience related to finance discipline
-Fluency in English is required.
-Qualifications may be required
What's on Offer
Promising career platform, opportunity for promotion and excellent exposure