You are here
- Attractive salary package plus excellent benefit such as annual global trip
- Clear career path which promised inner promotion
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader whose headquarter is in UK. They have several plants in Asia region and for China they based their sales center in Suzhou. As they are growing into new business sectors they need a Finance Manager role who will work together with CFO to cover finance work of China market.
1.Manage financial and management reporting as well as manage day-to-day accounting functions
2. Prepare commentary on monthly and quarterly results by identifying and analyzing discrepancies
3.Prepare quarterly forecast and track revenue growth
4.Prepare management report / analysis for regional management team and country manager
5.Ensure compliance to the Group's internal control framework
6.Liaise with internal/external auditors
7. Monitor CAPEX budgets
8.Manage a local finance team
The Successful Applicant
1. Degree in Accountancy with a professional accounting qualification
2. Prior experience in handling full-set of accounts and monthly financial close, both US GAAP and Local GAAP
3. Big 4 trained, and a minimum of 5 years experience in a finance managerial role with a MNC or a sizeable company
4. Independent, flexible, well-organized, self-motivated, and be able to work under pressure
6. Good command of both spoken and written English
What's on Offer
1.Attractive salary package plus excellent benefit such as annual global trip.
2.Clear career path which promised inner promotion.
3.flexiable working time.