You are here
- Leading brand MNC with big platform
- Competitive package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is the main player of this market. With outstanding business growth in the last 5 years, this company will continue the aggressive expanding plan in China. This company provides the employees with various career possibilities as well as people caring benefits.
* Monitor system data flow related to inventory.
* Perform system testing for new system implementation and coordinate with local and global IT team to close issues timely.
* Identify Retail stores and Logistics warehouse operation issues.
* Ensure system revenue, margin and inventory cost is prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
* Ensure inventory unit reconciliation, cost reconciliation are performed on a monthly base.
* Track actual cost compared with standard.
* Prepare report for monthly business review presentations on time while maintaining a superior level of quality.
* Engage on global initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or above.
* Minimum of 5 years work experience in a multi-national retail industry.
* Experience in Big4 can be a plus.
* Good communication skill in Mandarin and English, including presentations.
What's on Offer
* Promising career path
* Competitive package
* People oriented culture