You are here
- Leading brand MNC
- Supply chain finance role involving in global projects
About Our Client
This is a well known brand all over the world in the consumer industry. With its innovation and expansion, this company has become the industry No.1 in China market as keep aggressively growing its business worldwide.
* Leads team in the preparation of timely and insightful analysis of pertinent information for supply chain related accounting to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial information. Ensures functional excellence in the fulfillment of core accountabilities.
* Administers timely and insightful analysis of financial balances and results to determine accuracy and compliance with US/PRC GAAP, relevant PRC statutory/tax regulations and NIKE Accounting Policy. Reviews work performed by team, prepares materials for review by higher levels. Administers the account reconciliation process.
* Understand the project initiative and the related impact to financial statement and internal policy, callout to management for further discussion and decision making.
* Participates in system developments, including championing testing efforts. Likely to be directly involved in managing or executing several special projects each year.
* Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments.
* Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
* Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
* Manages employees and sets individual goals.
* Ensures policies and procedures and controls are in place and are working effectively. Resolves non-compliance and recommends improvements. Also ensures policies and concepts are well understood throughout team.
The Successful Applicant
* 5-6 years extensive experience in accounting in Costing/Inventory, Supply Chain and Retail Operations, as well as track record of people management experience.
* Extensive knowledge of accounting, GAAP, and statutory requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in mandarin and English, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
* Demonstrated leadership in motivating employees and building team spirit and consensus.
* Supply Chain & Costing/Inventory Finance experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
* Promising career path
* Competitive package