You are here
Finance Manager Commercial Property Company
- Guangzhou Based
- Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic company specializing in the property investment and operation industry. To cope with their stable business expansion plans in the region, they are inviting a senior finance professional to join their management team.
1. Take charge of full spectrum of finance and accounting function.
2. Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reports, financial analysis, board meeting material, annual budgets and annual financial accounts.
3. Manage day to day activities of payments, capital assets, accruals and accounting journals
4. Cooperate with other functions to follow up outstanding payments
5. Ad-hoc report to support senior manager decision-making
6. Perform other duties as assigned by management team
The Successful Applicant
1. 28 years old above
2. Bachelor degree, specialised in accounting or finance preferred. Top universities graduates preferred.
3. 6 years or above working experience
4. CICPA or ACCA preferred
What's on Offer