You are here
- Movie/Internet Company with Promising Development
- Desirable Compensation Package and Corporate Culture/Environment
About Our Client
Leading movie/entertainment/internet company with global presence, 10+ branches across mainland China, HK, and US, 700+ employees worldwide. Partnership with 6 Studios in Hollywood, Clients main businesses are Movie Merchandising, Movie Marketing, Video, Online Ticketing, and Advertising.
Major investors are Wanda, Fidelity, and Tiger Capital.
Positive expansion business strategy: grow gross merchandise value (GMV) and their other infrastructure, and intended to IPO in the US in 2017/18.
1. Manage Ecommerce/Video operation analysis; Organise team to prepare the financial plan and cost plan for company; Align with business strategy, provide financial analysis and forecast for company development
2. Finance team management. Internal controlling
3. Involve in ecommerce/video project development as financial expert to improve and optimise system
The Successful Applicant
1. strong finance analysis background, basic understanding of accounting
2. business agility, work closely with business as financial consultant
3. internet/ecommerce/video company candidate preferred
4. passionate about this role, willingness of instructing hands-on work
5. open-minded, critical thinking, problem solving, good at communication and team management
6. good English skill, CPA will be a plus
What's on Offer
Great development opportunity--Industry, Company, Position;
Desirable work scope--Full function finance;
Satisfied compensation package, excellent working environment, open corporate culture;
Downtown location in Beijing.