You are here
- Fast growing industrial property company
- Finance Director
About Our Client
Fast growing Industrial Real Estate Company in Shanghai Downtown
- Ensure quality, accuracy and relevance of all financial and non-financial real estate operating information
- Supervise all China based Financial Management & Reporting personnel including, but not limited to, accounting manager, AP/AR personnel, property accountants, etc. Assist in managing potential financial new hires such as cash manager.
- Ensure accurate accounting of information from the field to the home office.
- Report all external and internal information on a timely basis and manage the third party property management companies' priorities to effectively meet all deadlines and expectations.
- Provide information and support for the quarterly Analyst Package, which is distributed in connection with quarterly earnings release & conference call.
-Ensure timely and accurate filings of local country tax filing requirements.
- Understand market trends and potential impact on results.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and above; CPA preferred
- Real estate or REIT accounting experience a big plus.
- Proactive, organised and independent problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Able to juggle several projects at once and know how to prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Dedicated team player that is flexible and adaptable to change.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Windows, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Some travel required
What's on Offer
Exposure in Industrial Real Estate Company, Leadership, Attractive Package, Downtown Location