You are here
Finance Director - International Real Estate Co.
- Global Real Estate brand with extensive track record in China
- Currently involved in several major development projects in China
About Our Client
My client is a huge organisation with multiple different lines of business across the world with one of these brands being in Real Estate. They currently have a large number of high profile projects on going and are growing at a rapid rate.
As the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the end-end Finance Function, managing a large team of professionals across Accounting, Taxation, Legal and FP&A. You will also be looking after business critical areas such as investment and capital management to really drive the business forwards. Reporting directly into the CEO, this will be a critical role and one with huge exposure to business, both internally and externally with senior clients. Key areas include:
- Strong in tax planning and capital management.
- Deep understanding of investment model, financing, investment, cash flow.
- Support top management level for business operation and provide financial advice.
An exciting role with multiple different Finance projects ongoing where everyday is going to be challenging but exciting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in PE/VC and also Real Estate experience. You will have dealt with all areas of Finance across Investment, Accounting, Taxation and Capital Management. You will have managed large teams of finance professionals and have a track record of influencing business performance. Other attributes include:
- excellent English skills.
- senior stakeholder engagement; you will be working directly with CEOs of some of the largest companies in China.
- change management
What's on Offer
Great development opportunity;
Desirable work scope--Full function finance;
Satisfied compensation package;
Downtown location in Beijing, excellent working environment, open corporate culture.