Competitive salary package
With full exposure of business and direct access to glboal team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Fortune 500 MNC company and they are planning to expand business in Chongqing.
This role will be the No.1 person in the finance department and help my client to build up the finance structure for Chongqing plant expansion project.
- Lead finance resource in Chongqing to ensure delivering of the financial returns for Chongqing as defined in the investment proposals.
- Maintain and monitor CAPEX and project expense per budget plan & forecasting, develop tracking tools and process.
- Manage project change orders, maintain and provide project tracking report regularly including of budget/ cash flow, schedule, contingency spending, resource status and variance analysis etc.
- Support project manager and area leaders on project implement to align with company policy and procedure, including of toll gate review, project completion report writing checking, risk assessment, time scheduling, supplier control and expediting, project closure etc.
- Interact and coordinate with corporate MT&E project controlling team to manage project budget and forecast.
- Facilitate CAPEX and Expenses review meeting regularly to get project update from project manager and area leaders, and needs collection from users and stakeholders.
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/ project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Recruit, training and develop finance team for Chongqing expansion and operations.
- Manage project monthly closing and reporting process and entity closing process as well.
- Make sure accounting entries, records and documentation etc. meeting with the government/ tax authority's requirements, and prepared to government audit as well.
- Well- prepared and make sure seamless finance transition from project expansion to manufacturing operations.
- Interface with Chongqing tax, finance, statistics, AIC, MOC and deliver required statutory reports/ requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Client is looking for candidates with the profile as follows:
- At least 6 years working experiences in financial management in manufacturing industry;
- With minimum 3 years experiences in finance controller role;
- Project controlling background is highly preferred;
- AICPA, CICPA or MBA qualification is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English and Chinese;
- Strong in financial analysis and project management.
What's on Offer
You will join a very international platform and work with the best people. Also you will be the first one in finance function with full authority and decision making power.