You are here
- Great leadership - lead a team of 10+ people
- Open and nice workin environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading US listed media agency.
This role will lead a 10+ people team including internal control, accounting and FP&A team.
* Manage overall Finance and Accounting activities on a daily basis for Group\China in Shanghai.
* Prepare annual budget and forecasts and monthly and annual consolidated reports for management's review.
* Produce and review all other management reports.
* Ensure that reports are in compliance with SOX requirements.
* Understand the logic behind the data while being able to explain any variances.
* Identify and drive growth and savings opportunities.
* Design, fine-tune, and implement systemic and proper Financial and Accounting policies and procedures.
* Implement an internal control policy to guarantee optimal performance.
* Manage work quality to ensure high accuracy levels.
* Effectively deal with local government, bank, and auditor relationships.
* Improve relationships across all Departments within the Agency.
* Advise management on financial planning and tax matters.
* Actively develop and motivate the team.
* Keep up-to-date with Accounting and Taxation laws and regulations in China.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Administration.
* Professional Accounting qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, AICPA, etc., is preferred.
* 12+ years of experience in accounting.
* Has international accounting experience.
* Has Auditor experience 4 years at least.
* Familiarity with PRC GAAP.
* Proven track record of leading and motivating teams.
What's on Offer
Open and sharing working environment, competitive salary and compensation package.