You are here
- Attractive salary package plus generous benifits
- clear career path which promised inner promotion
About Our Client
My client is solely Foreign-owned Enterprise with registered capital $10 millions. They are industrial leader which has a plan to enlarge their business in China very soon. Pre-Finance controller is a European who need to back home by End of June so they need a new Financial controller who will cover China market business urgently.
1.Lead monthly closing process to ensure it is timely and properly closed
2.Provide accurate and timely statutory reporting to ensure all financial statement are properly stated
3.Lead related SOX testing and implementation
4.Lead the account reconciliation process. Review and maintain zero un-reconciled accounts and disconnects.
5.Closely work with Global/Asia Controllership and Tax teams to tackle controllership issues
6.Communicate with internal & external auditor when needed, support company pre-close submission
7.Lead base cost financial planning cycles for Asia service supply chain, like GPB, Session II and Operating Plan in co-ordination with the functions and APAC, China and India svc supply chain regions.
8.Manage monthly estimation, closing and reporting of actual quarterly results. Provide insightful analysis of VOP and VPY for Asia svc supply chain on quarterly basis.
9.Provide financial data to finance and operating teams in an effort to drive growth
10.Providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
11.Work with Finance Managers and operations leaders to drive opportunities for improvement in variable cost, base cost, controllership processes where possible
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration, or Numerate-based degree and 6-8 years financial/accounting mgt/auditing work experience
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
3. Graduate of GE's Financial Management Program (FMP) or graduate of other financial leadership programs plus 2 years working experience.
4. Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma
5. Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as Oracle, SAP, COGNOS, Business Objects, etc. Strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.)
6. Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
7. Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas
8. Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
9. Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
10. Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills
11. Experience working in a matrixed environment
What's on Offer
1.Attractive salary package plus excellent benefit such as VIP medical care, car allowance etc.
2.Clear career path with reasonable promotion plans.
3.flexible working time.