You are here
Finance Controller - Leading Multinational Brand in Yizhuang
- Finance Controller with regional coverage and sizeable team
- Multinational company with decision making power
About Our Client
My client is a leading multinational brand based in yizhuang. They have multiple subsidiaries operating in northern China region. They are now welcoming a Finance Controller to join their family, and help lead their finance operations across different territory.
As Finance Controller, you will report directly to their CFO. Responsibilities include:
You will manage a sizeable team of accounting professionals in the Beijing HQ and the multiple locations across the sales territory. Leading, coaching & providing direction to the accounting & finance team in multiple locations to ensure and enhance internal controls and business partnerships.
[Full Function Finance Coverage]
Key duties include internal control, general accounting, statutory reporting, management accounting, financial planning, forecasting & analysis and tax compliance & planning.
[Business Support and Decision Making]
Interfacing extensively with and supporting business groups, provincial & branch operations, the Australian headquarters and external auditors & consultants on management accounting, reporting and tax matters.Providing key decision support and technical accounting & tax advice on commercial matters to the business GMs.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this role, you need:
- Bachelor's degree or above in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Professional accounting qualification(s) a plus.
- Minimum 6 years working experience in senior financial leadership positions.
- Costing experience in a manufacturing company is highly preferred.
- Good communication skills, solid business partner
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a multinational companies, with a sizeable team and regional coverage. Our client also has a very high quality & progressive environment where the brightest people can flourish and develop into senior leadership roles.