You are here
Finance Controller - Business Partner
- Stable working environment
- Downtown location
About Our Client
My client is specialized in designing ware house automation system and solution.
1.Define corporate business objectives and strategies in finance area.
2.Driven by the objective of continuous improvement, ensure corporate governance processes, financial systems, processes and controls are robust. Play an active role in the execution of key processes.
3.Prepares monthly, weekly and yearly reports and presentations for the local management
4.Provide professional analysis and decision-making basis, evaluation, guidance, tracking and risk control for the enterprise production and business operation, business development, investment and financing issues.
5.Prepare rolling forecast quarterly and monthly reforecasts with a focus on sales, profit and liquidity management.
6. Bidding, quotation and portfolio management.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ working experience with over rounded finance background.
- Bachelor degree with financial related degree.
- Able to handle senior stake holders and leverage relationship with business departments.
- Project management experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
Diversified working environment. Stable working environment. Ownership of decision making. Exposure to senior stake holder management.