You are here
- Career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading battery producers in the world. The multinational company culture attracts people get to work together from different nationalities, value sharing and passion for wining make them as one team.
- Handle pricing, business, sales trend and P&L analysis work.
- Prepare and analyze market reporting/management of P&L.
- Consolidate of reporting and analysis for Asia OEM business result for China and Hong Kong.
- Lead pricing structure process. Ensure profitability and internal control compliance.
- Lead Planning/Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial statement.
- Provide Tax support and coordination. (VAT/GST)
- Manage cash and treasury support.
- Ensure all external and internal corporate policies compliance.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in Finance and Accounting experiences.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Managing F&C analysis for OEM related company.
What's on Offer
Great compensation package & promising career development