You are here
Field Applications Engineer (Sales) - Semiconductor - Seoul
- Very attractive package and treatment;
- Get to work with new technologies and help lead new business developments.
About Our Client
Our client is global leading sensor and semiconductor company with great market reputation and margin globally, founded in 1990s, it has already provided a multitude of sensor ICs and other semiconductor solutions to different industries and countries. With the market development and the new products line to be launched in 2016, we're looking for senior FAE talents in semiconductor industry to support their APAC business and new product line promotion globally.
As the country FAE based in Seoul, Korea, you'll help the existing key accounts to develop applications and solutions by providing strong technical expertise on the new launched products, and participate to the business development as well.
The Successful Applicant
1. 4-5 years FAE experience in Semiconductor industry;
2. English communication skill;
3. Client facing and pre-sales experience is a big plus;
4. Good understanding of sensor is a big plus.
What's on Offer
Rare and exciting opportunity to act as both FAE and sales. Our client is committed to investing heavily into their business to further their growth and market dominance in whole APAC region.