You are here
- HQ in UK
- Global Leader
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the production and distribution of high quality cosmetics and cosmetic gift sets, an energetic and vibrant company with HQ based in the UK
- Oversee the manufacture of cosmetic products including eye shadows, lipsticks, mascaras and similar colour cosmetic products.
- Take responsibility for the successful running and co-operation of production, quality control and the technical departments. As a key member of the senior management team, supporting sales, Financial depart and contributing to business improvement and strategy initiatives.
- Meet or exceed safety and GMP hygiene standards compliant with both Company and statutory regulations.
- Instruct, police and enforce company policies, procedures and standards of conduct through example and strong leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Engineering or chemistry, chemical engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of five years' management experience within an operations or similar management role and similar industry.
- A successful track record in improving productivity, cost control, quality and service
- Good command of English communication Skill
What's on Offer
The position will work in a professional and forward thinking organization that believe in investment, rewarding and developing their staff to ensure the company can continue to grow and expand. We offer a great team working environment, competitive salary.