You are here
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Unlimited Career Progression
- Uncapped bonuses
About Our Client
Michael Page International has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment. Over this period we've grown organically to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected consultancy companies, employing more than 5,000 people in 163 offices and 35 countries worldwide.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page, you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge. Within one of the most fast-paced and dynamic industries globally, Michael Page are a world leading FTSE 200 business with operations covering 5 continents, and over 20 disciplines. Consultants are involved in 'full cycle' recruitment and will be responsible for a particular portfolio of clients/candidates, specializing in recruiting middle to senior management positions.
The role of the consultant is broadly to:
* Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from global multinationals down to rapidly growing SME's.
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
* Significant networking to attract new candidates.
* Building relationships with candidates and clients.
* Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
* Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
* Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
* Creating opportunities by networking
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant is DESIRABLE but all candidates must be able to demonstrate strong desire to succeed and be career orientated.
Generally you'll have an excellent opportunity to succeed if you can answer 'YES' to the following questions:
* Can you demonstrate the ability to develop both new and existing business?
* Can you demonstrate first-class communication skills?
* Do you have: entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm, drive and determination?
* Are you self motivated and competitive?
* Are you adaptable?
* Can you sell a service rather than price?
* Can you change your style of delivery depending on your audience?
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant would be advantageous but all candidates must be able to demonstrate strong desire to succeed and be career orientated. Experience within a B2B solution sales environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will work in an environment that encourages you to think creatively and use your initiative in order to solve problems. This is a dynamic and fast paced business and you will need to be able to adapt accordingly. It is a target driven, results based culture and it's expected that you are of the same nature. We believe that work should be fun and should create an environment where people can grow and truly believe that they can be successful. For those successful individuals, you will be highly rewarded financially and career wise.