You are here
- Booming Business
- Mature Career Progression
About Our Client
Top leading Pharmaceutical Company
- The incumbent will work closely with our Global TA CoE to support and take charge of global/regional campus, branding, EVP, social medial and implementing cutting-edge technology to build Company as Employer of Choice. This role will partner with Global TA Marketing Lead (based in the US) in aligning with global branding/marketing/EVP strategy for local implementation and management.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns which create awareness and drive attraction utilizing career sites, related technologies, social media and other marketing channels
- As a partner with the businesses and Talent Acquisition leaders, develop plans for branding, marketing strategy and tactics in support of critical business initiatives
- Demonstrate advance skills in delivering effective and efficient recruitment processing and candidate experience, through forward thinking pipeline management.
- Work with the talent acquisition teams and stake holders to drive, manage, and understand the candidates' pipeline from application stage through to offer for various programs and ensure end to end processing of candidates through the tracking system.
- Manage the branding/marketing budgets, monitor, track and lead the analysis of branding tactics to assess effectiveness and inform decision making on future investments and areas of opportunities and improvements
- Train talent acquisition and key stakeholders on topics such as: Employer Value Proposition, Candidate Experience, Leverage social media tools for optimal sourcing experience, writing compelling job content.
- The incumbent should possess strong marketing and branding savvy and has experience in managing social media, online, digital marketing with exposure to Greater China, Asia regions with exposure to diverse culture.
- Strong communicator and executor to feedback on Asia/JPAC landscape and tie back to overall initiatives at the Global level to assure there is alignment between local/regional/global brand/EVP. The incumbent will be involved in setting regional strategy in collaboration with global TA COE.
- Responsible for the strategic thinking through to strong quality focused delivery of campus events, university relationships, employer activities and other related branding engagements.
- Provide input on the design and execute market relevant, innovative sourcing strategies across the universities at country, regional and global.
- Strong knowledge of local Universities and the ability to hold critical campus and third party relationships.
- Responsible for leveraging your knowledge with the national and international campus recruitment network delivering high volumes of graduates, interns and work experience programs to the business.
- Maintain close working relationship which will exist with internal HR teams to manage demand and supply.
- Campus recruitment team members support to continuously define strategies to meeting recruitment demands and aligning with business objectives
- Focus with be 75% Greater China, 15% ASEAN, 10% JPAC
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 year of working experience in which 5 years in relationship management, recruitment or human resources with preferably a strong background in campus recruitment, events management, or marketing/branding
- Hands-on experience in marketing content and execution, and digital and social media strategies
- Demonstrated experience translating their ideas into tangible outcomes with measurable impact
- Confident presenter and experience with large event planning and implementation
- High volume applicant management and processing; including all elements of selection and assessment
- Some appropriate understanding of relevant employment legislation would be beneficial
- Ability to understand campus recruitment psychometric/assessment tools
- Flexible and able to perform under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Experience with recruitment management systems and HR tools
- Experience with brand insights, research, focus groups, surveys, brand positioning and value propositions, brand creative, assets and messaging, website content, planning, campaigns, collateral, events, social media, online/offline communications tools
- Project management experience
- Excellent communications and relationship management working at local and regional
What's on Offer
Work Life Balance and People oriented Culture
Decent Career development