You are here
- world's leading robot products making company
- well reputation company
About Our Client
The company designs and builds some of the world's most important robots. With leadership in the robot industry, it remains committed to building robots that improve the quality of life and safety standards worldwide.
- Provide guidance in the design, development, analysis, testing, and sustaining engineering of complete robotic mechanical systems
- Grow China Engineering team by recruiting best-in-class electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Conduct detailed mechanical design reviews.
- Maintain thorough and frequent contact with HQ office.
- Ensure design documentation throughout process is clear, thorough and stored in the appropriate data repository.
- Provide job coaching, career counseling, and development for team members.
- Lead or support development of needed infrastructure at our Far East facilities to ensure that the Mechanical Engineering Competency
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and oral communication. Fluency in Mandarin Chinese preferred
- Proven leadership track record
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 8 years minimum experience in product development of mechanical systems
- Injection moulded and plastic part design
- 3D CAD, preferably Creo 2.0; PDM usage, especially with PTC's Windchill
- Structured problem solving methods, including 8D, is/is-not, fault-tree and "fish-bone" analysis
What's on Offer
- Leadership role with the authority
- Attractive package and benefits
- Part of the drive to change the life of people
- Room to progress and grow