You are here
- Engineering Director in Developing Industry
- Promising development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a listed Chinese company in Wind Power Industry based in Wuxi with over 20 years history.
1. Build and develop highly competent teams capable of executing to the strategic plan with deep technical skills, innovation ability, engineering know-how and core competencies
2. Build and develop the organisation's manufacturing and process engineering expertise through intentional selection, training and development of engineering talent.
3. Develops/owns an engineering strategic plan (5 yr plan, etc); refine and execute the technology strategic road map and optimise manufacturing processes to drive aggressive cost reduction goals and improve quality
4. Develop strong partnership with Leadership team and foster an extraordinary collaborative environment with all cross functional teams including Production, HR, Quality, Facilities, Supply Chain and Finance
5. Responsible for departmental compliance with company policies and corrective actions
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor of Engineering or higher in Mechanical, Production, Material or Manufacturing engineering.
2. 10+ years of experience in a management role. 5+ years in Wind Power Industry.
3. Experience in executing complex problem solving techniques related to design/technical issues.
4. Excellent analytic skills, ability to plan, organise, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to overcome language and cultural barriers.
6. Well-organised and detailed oriented professional, with strong presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + Promising development experience