You are here
EHS Program Manager
- Fast growing retailer
- Competitive Package with Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ecommerce retailers based in Shenzhen.
As a EHS Program Manager, you will have solid experiences with supply chain EHS in China; you will engage with company's suppliers in China and possibly globally to ensure compliance with the EHS tenets of company
s policy; you will work closely with colleague across their Shenzhen office and head office; you will collect, interrogate and present data to measure program success; you will develop innovative mechanisms to drive improvement at scale.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position, you will have
- Bachelor's degree; or other master's/professional degree preferred
- At least 8 years working experience, 3 years in EHS management or relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of and experience implementing EHS policies and standards, including national and local law and international standards e.g. EICC
- Fluent in Chinese and English, writing and speaking
- Able to travel.
What's on Offer
Working with fast growing company with competitive salary package